Friday 13 March 2015

The Big City

While there was nothing happening in Goldshire that was pressing enough that I was needed immediately yesterday, that doesn't mean that they don't have their problems. Bandits prowl Elwynn Forest, and Goldshire's guards need to be equipped in order to protect the citizens.

I didn't really expect my first job as a newly deputized Marshal to be "Take this order to Stormwind and bring back a shipment of armor." But... since I'll get to fly on a gryphon  for the first time ever, I think this might not be too bad.



I'm also going to have time to wander around Stormwind by myself while waiting for the order to be put together! I've only been there once, and that was years ago, and my parents wouldn't let me out of their sight, so I didn't get to do anything while we were there.

I visited every store I could find, and learned a few skills that should help me. But I didn't buy any equipment. I didn't need much, and even if I did, I didn't have much left after adopting this guy.


But now, the shipment's ready, and I need to get it back to Argus in Goldshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment