Thursday 2 April 2015

It Never Ends

By the time I got to the docks, the others were already ready to go.


On the other side of the lake, we set up a base camp, and began a planning session.


My job is to gather supplies, do recon, and ... well, it sounds like I get to do all the grunt work while they stay in the camp "putting things together."

One of the tasks I was given was to meet up with a scout that Keeshan had sent ahead. The bad news is that I found him. Dead. The worse news is that I found all the residents of Lakeshire that had been taken by the gnolls. The orcs are holding them in a couple big cages, right in the middle of the base that we're preparing to blow up! We have to get those people out of here first, or we'll kill them too!

Did I mention that they've got dragons?


Yeah... they've got dragons.

The camouflage that Bravo Company put together for me worked like a charm.I managed to get in, steal the key, release the prisoners, and get out, all undetected. Then, with Jorgensen's help, we planted some seaforium charges around the encampment.


Nobody's even going to notice one extra bomb in here.

Once all the charges were placed, we headed back to the rendezvous point.


I don't think those orcs are going to be any more threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment